MrsAbbey: Sometimes PART II

Tuesday, April 5

Sometimes PART II


Hey guys . Salam 1Malaysia .
Another update for today .
Just luahan hati .
Enjoys reader :)

Its hard to stay mad when theres so much beauty in the world .
Sometimes I feel like m seeing it all at once , an its too much .
My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst .
And then I remember ..
To relax , an not try to hold on to it .
And then it flows through me like rain .
And I cant feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life .
You have no idea what Im talking about , Im sure .
I would rather be the funny one , than the pretty one .
Rather be the weird one , than the serious one .
I would much rather be a bitch , than a pushover .
And would much rather stick out , than blend in .

Im sick of empy promises , people falling apart , and losing touch .
Im sick of the friend who disappears when things get rough , or stands by you on c
ondition .
And most of all Im sick of being let down .
Its time for something real , someone real .
Im tired of the bullshit being bullshitted ,
And being the bullshitter .

Will update soon readers ! Thanks for reading :)

Adios Amigos !


kalau suke LIKE je ♥ Shekyn.Xevera

0 si comel:

 
Copyright © 2010-2011 . All Rights Reserved by Shekyn Xevera