MrsAbbey: Sometimes

Tuesday, April 5

Sometimes



Hey guys salam 1Malaysia
Nways how you guys doing ?
Hopefully everythings okay .

Lets spoke about inside of my heart .

Sometimes
When I awaken in the small
gGray light of sleep's leaving
And the warmth of dawn ,
I know my life as gift
And blessing both
Now and then .

Sometimes
A sight or smell or taste
Will bring me back to some joyous
Happy time and
I feel my heart lift and stretch
Like a bird longing for the sky .

Sometimes
When the day is gray and cold
I stretch myself between sleeping and
Awakening to find my center in between
The soft hands of sleep and consciousness .

Sometimes
When we are younger
I find awe in little things
And not knowing is less important
Than this heart beat .

Sometimes
When I view my scars
I touch them gently
And shed the tears that
We have held too long .
Our hand will not raise against the flow .

Sometimes
The veil between now and then
Falls away and I can reclaim
My heart which I hid so deeply
Then

Sometimes
I know without doubt
That I am loved
And that what happened to
Me did not defeat me
And that I will live
Long enough to learn to
Love again .

Sometimes
I hear a song or sound
And I am moved to tears
Of sweetness
For I had closed my ears
So long ago
I did not think I could
Hear that way again .

Sometimes
Comes more
Often
Now
Because I am
Alive
And living .

Adios Amigos !


kalau suke LIKE je ♥ Shekyn.Xevera

0 si comel:

 
Copyright © 2010-2011 . All Rights Reserved by Shekyn Xevera