MrsAbbey: Broken Hearted

Saturday, February 4

Broken Hearted



Sitting by the waters edge . I now stare at a reflection of a broken girl .
A heart forever filled with my love for you .
I cry lonesome tears with a mind battered and bruised by losing you .
The sounds of my grief echoes through my heart as I try so desperately to step away from the past .
But the songs of nature will always remind me of the love I thought would always last .

Closing my eyes I cry inside , as my heart silently dies .
Every day has become so hard to bare , as I search inside for a reason to smile .
Only yesterday , it feels that I lost you . As this pain still feels the same .
Crying into my broken reflection , I hear my heart call out your name .


kalau suke LIKE je ♥ Shekyn.Xevera

0 si comel:

 
Copyright © 2010-2011 . All Rights Reserved by Shekyn Xevera