MrsAbbey: Emptyness ..

Thursday, March 31

Emptyness ..



Hey guys salam 1Malaysia semua ..

Today 31 March 2011 its been a long time since 28 March 2011 .
I have been through a hard times lately ..
And its hard for me . I just cant sleep at all . Just like everyday .
Cant sleep cant stop thinking bout him .
After 3days benda neh berlaku and til now aku memang tak boleh tempuh lagi .
Since how many days i have been crying so hard .
I just dont know how to stop these tears from falling . Maybe we are never meant to be lovers or what :(
And that is why i have been down lately ..
Yes i love him :(
Love him more than anything else in this world .
And there is nothing that i would like better than to hold on to him forever :(
So no matter how much my heart is going to break ,
i have got to let him go so he can know just how much i love him .
You wern't supposed to leave me , you left me lost .
I dont know where did it go wrong .
There are a lots of memories with him .
Too many sweet memories and you already know how many memories i had .
I wish i could erase it all NOW !
But i know , i cant do that :(
I have tried my best to take care of the story .
But then the story come to an end :( Its kills me .
I cried everytime i wokeup til my eyes get all swollen .
Everday i woke up with something new .
And i know i cant through all this .
And i am crying right now ..
Ya Allah aku tak boleh nak lupa kan dia even sesaat pun .
Perit sangat :( Hanya kau saja yang tahu .
I hope this pain will go away !
I cannot take this anymore ! Its too painful :(
All good things must come to an end . Its scary me .
I wish I COULD END OF THIS FEELING with no tears :(
I couldn't be positive thiking .
I wish you can wipe away my tears :(
Time past by time .
Its almost 2 years actually we have known each other .
And i still cant believe til now since you left me 3days ago :(
Its hurt and too hurt for me .
WHY ALL THE GUYS DO THE SAME THING TO MANY GIRLS LIKE ME ???
WHY YOU ARE SO EASIER TO FORGET WHAT YOU HAVE DONE :(
Hmm ...
Im lost .. Losing a grip ! Falling apart !

To HIM
I have been through so much with you .
You taught me everything ..
You drive me crazy .
You know the right thing to say when im sad .
No matter what happens to us i know i could never get over :(
Let you go and forget you :( NO I CANT !
And now the new chapter finally begins .
Its all about you !
I cant stop thinking about youuu ,
I wish that things will get better soon . Please :(

Should i stay or should i move on ( i know i cant )
that is something that i cant decide . Hmm ..
I know i should decide but i JUST CANT coz there is still a spark .

ANOTHER THING , I MISS HIM SO BADLY :(

Adios amigos !



kalau suke LIKE je ♥ Shekyn.Xevera

0 si comel:

 
Copyright © 2010-2011 . All Rights Reserved by Shekyn Xevera