MrsAbbey: Have you ever loved the wrong person like i did ? huh ~

Wednesday, February 16

Have you ever loved the wrong person like i did ? huh ~


Each time i loved the wrong person , it was like a labor of self mutilation . It was as if i were slitting my own wrists with those stagnated words . Each half warm hug I received from him , felt like a slave masters whip across my back :012:. Each cold kiss callously placed upon my lips like some monotonous routine , landed like a spiked slap across the face . Each forced conversation over dinner , had the romanticism of a death row inmates last supper . Each blank stare that existed when our eyes met , felt like a hunters gaze as he eyed his prey moments before pulling the trigger . Each time I held his hand as we strolled through the city streets , i felt the weight of invisible handcuffs cutting off my circulation until i became numb . Each goodbye was his victory dance , but for me it was my one word obituary :012:. Each time I foolishly gave him my love in vane vain , I made myself more ugly . Each time i loved the wrong person , it was like a labor of self mutilation .

WHY DID YOU HURT ME SO BAD :012:

BUT ITS OKE ..Bear Emo BF

IM GOING TO SMILE LIKE NOTHINGS WRONG :002:

TALK LIKE EVERYTHINGS PERFECT :010:

ACTING LIKE ITS JUST A DREAM :023:

AND PRETEND THAT YOU ARE NOT HURTING ME :012:

dont ask if i am oke . just always know that my smiles ARE NOT for real .

I have been broken too many times :012:

and for you dont worry . WHATEVER YOU DID I AM STILL LOVING YOU :021:



kalau suke LIKE je ♥ Shekyn.Xevera

0 si comel:

 
Copyright © 2010-2011 . All Rights Reserved by Shekyn Xevera