MrsAbbey: Family Gathering and Remembering Our Late Grandpa on 1 MAY 1992

Friday, July 23

Family Gathering and Remembering Our Late Grandpa on 1 MAY 1992




Okay guys , since i have post about the concert thing and now i would to post about da Family Gathering And Remembering My Late Grandpa on 1 May 1992 .


Its been a long tyme .
About 18 years old hes passed away .
I can remember what he did on 5 JUN 1991 , Its my 1year birthday . HAHA .
Im quite happy , coz Im celebrate my Birthday wif him .
Eventho I cant remember what he did to me when I was a lil kid , but I know he is kind and lovely grandpa .
Hehe .

On this gathering ,
We grilled all kind of food like sausage , quail , chicken , lamb , deer and so many things .



Heee , Im so happy .





Besides that ,
I can meet all my cozen and my aunty , uncle that i havent see for a long tyme ;)

Cheers ! <3

I LOVE YOU ALL !


kalau suke LIKE je ♥ Shekyn.Xevera

0 si comel:

 
Copyright © 2010-2011 . All Rights Reserved by Shekyn Xevera