MrsAbbey: jumpa sys angkat yang comel ! ;) haha sys salina damn imissyou so much :'(

Saturday, July 24

jumpa sys angkat yang comel ! ;) haha sys salina damn imissyou so much :'(

update blog !

saturday , 24 july 2010 !

whoaaa ,
at last i can meet her ( sys salina ) again !
damn i miss her so much .
i tried my best to find her ,
but i couldnt :'(
and at last she add me up :)
im touched :'(

Sorry kaka , adek curi pic satu ;)

its been a long tyme i havent talked with her .
i share eveything to her .
my joy , my pain :'( everything !
yes , thanks god coz he gave me opportunity with her again .
to share every pain in mylife .
thank you so muchh !

okay , gtg :)

P/s : sys adek love you very much <3<3


kalau suke LIKE je ♥ Shekyn.Xevera

0 si comel:

 
Copyright © 2010-2011 . All Rights Reserved by Shekyn Xevera